Saturday, June 03, 2006

heaven

I've been pretty sick recently - able to only eat about a piece of bread a day - and that got me thinking that to be able to be home would be like heaven. I don't want to go home and stay (despite what I may have said on the phone to my parents the other night), but it would be nice to have my own clean bathroom and warm bed for a few days while beating this stomach bug.

As I considered this, I looked back in my notes at all the things that I have described as "like heaven" without thinking about it:

Nachos - Windhoek (Nam.)
Hot Shower - Ai-Ais (Nam.), Micro Papigo (Greece), Deqin (China)
Down Booties - Yubeng (China)
Christmas Eve Dinner - Rhodes (Greece)
Coconut Shake - Ko Mook (Thailand)
Brownie and Ice Cream - Sabie (S. Africa), Kunming (China)
Swim in Fish River - Fish River (Nam.)
Hot Chocolate - Deqin (China)
Hot Springs - Chivay (Peru)
Steak Dinner - Yanque (Peru), Arequipa (Peru)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home