Thursday, May 11, 2006

Mom



This is my mom. She is great, and I want to wish her a Happy Mother's Day. Fifteen years ago my mom and dad took my sisters and me to Peru and Ecuador. It was a formative experience, to say the least, and I think it has a lot to do with why I am here in Peru today. I can't say enough about how my mom and dad encouraged us to be curious about everything. I also thank my mom for finally getting ESPN, and getting me hooked on the Broncos and Monday Night Football.

I miss my mom a ton and am looking forward to seeing her and the majority of the family in Mexico. I can't thank my mom enough for exposing all of us kids to so many things growing up, (as much as I didn't like art galleries until Sarah, Katie, and I happened upon collecting mail from them). Of course, Mom's lessons don't stop there, and I can barely scratch the surface, so I hope she'll take a big thanks and a blog full of love for being a great mom (the best, in my biased opinion). I love you Modge. It was great talking last night too - I wish I were sitting around the yard in Taos with you all!

0 Comments:

<< Home