Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Home




I have finally made it back to the US. I thought it fitting to enter the country in the state that George W. Bush calls home - the immigration officer even asked me what my country of citizenship was while scanning my US passport. I was temted to make up a name of a country just to see what he would say. Something with a "stan" in it.


On the bright side, I am starting a job at Taos Ski Valley after Labor Day. I am excited, though there are a lot of things you have to do to restart your life. In the mean time I head to North Carolina this weekend for the Watson Conference.

Here are some photos from my last canyon.







3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home, Scottie boy!!!

12:08 PM  
Blogger Bryce Schunke said...

Welcome home Scott. I've really enjoyed following your travels via your blog. Thank you for the opportunity to vicariously experience all of the amazing things you've experienced over the past year. Your incredible photographs and vivid commentary allowed me to escape an otherwise ordinary life for many, many hours on end. I hope this won't mean the end of your blogging career. I'll be in touch soon.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Rog said...

Ditto.

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home