Wednesday, January 11, 2006

China Visa

I have been in Thailand for about 10 days in order to get my visa for China. That done, I went out and explored around with my friends Alexa and Wayne. We went down to Phuket and then headed south, trying to pick places that hadn't been hit too hard by the tsunami and therefore still had lots of accomodation. You can't help but look out at the water without thinking about that giant wave and all the tragedy that came with it. Nevertheless, we had fun exploring, snorkling, and kayaking, and both Wayne and Alexa were great travel (and snuggle) buddies. Now I am off to China to get back to the canyons.


Kissing Alexa goodbye.



Our bungalow on Ko Mook.



Rockin' in the free world. On a tuk tuk.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alexa said...

Could sure go for a Chang at sunset right now. Hope you safely made it to China and have a great time! :) I tried to find Ko Mook on the map but failed, don't know exactly where you guys headed. Hope you found some manatees somewhere in there! Take care! (Those are terrible pictures of me by the way...)

9:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You all look great. Cheers to Scooter the World Traveler! I miss you bro...Happy New Year. Keep up those pictures of the unbeaten path!!!

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alexa is the best snuggle buddy ever....

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home